Sunday, January 31, 2010

Week At A Glance

Well, February is now upon us and with it has come the true signs of Winter. Cold days and windy nights makes for a great excuse to seek out some comfort in those special things that can warm my core, and I'm craving Thai. As such, I have a few slated stops through my week, on which you can most certainly expect an entry through The Locale.

In addition to my longing for a tasty Thai meal this week, however, I thought it rather weighty to make the announcement well in advance, as a reminder that February 6th is the much anticipated and locally celebrated Hillside Inside festival. A branch of inspiration taken from the long-running Hillside festival, the 3rd annual Hillside Inside run will include Final Fantasy, Woodhands, Ani DiFranco, Hawksley Workman and of course many more. Tickets can be purchased through various outlets in the city, or through the Hillside website, linked below.

Needless to say, as a fan of all things music, this week's end is an exciting one, and I look forward to reviewing my first experiences with this festival. That being said, I've still got a six day wait ahead of me and this craving for comfort needs to be filled immediately.

Stay warm everyone, I'm off to Thai one on.
Phil

http://www.hillsidefestival.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment