Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thai Fighters - The Calm


Earlier this week I promised you all an entry on a singular Thai dining experience at a then undecided location in this city. As a man of my word, I ventured out and quenched my craving for such things; in doing so, however, I have awakened a palette of a culinary magnitude that I could not have foreseen. The result of opening this epicurean box, and in the spirit and adventure of Battle Sushi, will be a new, friendly and fun competitive project, which is currently in the research stage, with plans to post some initial thoughts, experiences and findings this Sunday.

Without wanting to give the impression of forgetting to post on this issue, I wanted to drop in and thank you for your patience in this preliminary stage. Please stay tuned, it's going to be an interesting ride.

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment