Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Change Gonna Come


Hey everyone, I just wanted to put up a quick posting to announce some exciting things I currently have in the works!

The Locale is working hard at growing some new ideas which will very soon result in a new website design, layout and business approach.

With my background in culinary management, I have been spending a lot of focused energy on expanding The Locale as a catering endeavour, as well as putting some thoughts into an entrepreneurial networking group which I believe will partner well with the concept and goals of The Locale as a blog. With focus staying on supporting local business and the Guelph area, I believe that what is in the works for the site will be well received, but, as always, would love to hear feedback and opinions as the site and The Locale continues to grow.

Of course, there will be changes, but the constant which remains will always be my blog postings and exploration into music, food and people. For now you can still access the blog via this address, as well as http://www.thelocale.ca/, and once some more solid changes are up I will post again to tell you where we're headed.

There's plenty more to come, so keep checking back.

Cheers all!
Phil

1 comment:

  1. Hey Phil How exciting ! Can't wait to see what's coming next! Always love the info you give us. Just a little reminder of the tidbits we miss daily at the "office." We got new "digs" so stop by sometime.

    ReplyDelete